Friday, November 22, 2013

About Me

What Makes Me... Me :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 18 years old, I was born and raised in New Jersey! I'm currently going to college for marketing and communications. My main career goal is to be an Event Planner in NYC and eventually California. I love the arts, I love reading, writing, photography and I also love movies, talk shows, and celebrities. I always wanted to be some type of producer/ screen writer/ announcer/ talk show host. I have a lot of goals, if you haven't noticed... I am always striving to be successful... Another fact about me is that I am a certified Personal Trainer, I'm very into my health and my fitness. I am a sarcastic yet funny girl, I take pride in who I am and my sexuality. I love to make people smile and feel worth it in this world of hate. Surrounding myself with positive people is a must, I have spent too long being unhappy-- I'm ready to be happy and I won't let anyone take that away from me. 

Gay Pride Find It Insid

I fancy Pro Choice, writers, photographers, artists, actors, travelers, music, blogging, girls, femmes, boys, men, tattoos, piercings, ambition, motivation, deepness, intelligence, wise, fit & strong individuals, apple products, movies, surfers, runners, nature, luxury;; originality.

I disagree with Republicans, Pro Life, polygamous, drugs, atheists, fast food, bullying;; society.

My Favorite People: Jennifer Aniston. Chelsea Handler. Ellen Degenerous. Anna Kendrick. Olivia Wilde. Jennifer Lawrence. Courtney Cox. Lady Gaga. Cher. Carrie Underwood. Julianne Hough. Elizabeth Banks. Sandra Bullock. Brittany Snow. Cher. Josh Duhamel. Ryan Reynolds. Bradley Cooper. Josh Hutcherson. Adam Sandler.

My Least Favorite People: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt …home-wreckers.

My Favorite Movies: {Anything Jennifer Aniston}, Hunger Games, We’re The Millers, 28 Days, Pitch Perfect, Silver Linings, Bridesmaids, Twilight, Valentines Day,  Soul Surfer.

My Favorite Shows: Friends, Chelsea Lately, Ellen, Dancing With The Stars, X Factor, The Voice, House, Extreme Makeover, Awkward, SVU, Charmed. 

My Favorite Book: Are you there vodka? It’s me, Chelsea.

My Favorite Music: Pop, Country, Alternative/Punk

I’m obsessed with pretty girls, famous people, and being successful.

Age: 18 - Location: New Jersey - Sexuality: Whoever makes me the fuck happy.

"What I want to be when I grow up" - Event Planner, Journalist, Stand Up Comedian, and last but not least.. A late night talk show host. A sarcastic, sexual talk show host.. like Chelsea Handler. 

Oh, incase you were wondering… My name is Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment